9.16.2009
About Me

- Name: Caitlin
- Location: San Francisco, California
Since the age of four, when my mom would take me antiquing and to flea markets, I’ve been immersed in interior design. This is my space to share inspirational interiors, style and anything that surrounds me in my everyday life on Sacramento Street.
Previous Posts
- Wednesday Wedding Update: Flowers
- Keeping It Simple Never Looked So Good
- It's a Birthday Weekend!
- Fashion Week Starts Tomorrow!
- Summer Has Come to the Bay
- Happy {long} Weekend!
- Must Have: LOVE Paperweight
- Birch Hayes Valley Store Opening
- Off to Calistoga Indian Springs
- Transport Me Here, Please!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



1 Comments:
Dear Caitlin,
As I was blog stalking and saw this i almost DIED. I have been trying to find someone who likes to play softball {and tennis} for years but no dice.
Good luck tonight!!!
xoxo
Cristin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home