12.17.2009

Holiday Guide: For the Men

This year I've been having trouble figuring out what to get the men in my life (Eric and my Dad) for Christmas. Neither are picky and since they didn't give me a lot of guidance this year I had to go to the drawing board. These are a few ideas I came up with (note: the items I bought are not on the list because certain people read this).

Being from the Northwest, I'm a huge fan of Patagonia. This fleece would be perfect for the guy that likes to go camping, hiking or even likes to tail-gate during the Oregon Duck football season (my fiance). Patagonia Fleece $195

For the man that likes to cook you dinner every once and awhile. Williams Sonoma Apron $19

My Opa used to carry a money clip every single day. He cherished it, even though it was very warn out. I loved that it had his initials engraved on the front. Tiffany's Money Clip $115

Does your guy follow Bill Simmons every single day? On his blog? On twitter? Mine does and I don't blame him. Bill Simmons is clever and is pretty funny. I wish I could be friends with his wife so we could commiserate with each other. I know that any guy would enjoy receiving this book under the tree or in their stocking. The Book of Basketball: The NBA According to The Sports Guy $12

I love me some Jack Spade. This is the perfect gift to give your jet-setter guy who loves traveling the world. Jack Spade Travel Bag $275

Hope this helps all of you find a little something for your man, dad, or grandpa this year.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara S said...

Fun recommendations! I knew I liked your blog, but now I love it -- your fiance is a Duck fan!! =) Happy Holidays, Happy Rose Bowl and thanks for a nice blog! Sara

12/17/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home