an outdoor heaven


Temperatures are rising here in the Bay Area, which means the city is bustling with San Franciscans FINALLY coming out of the woodworks. Being outside makes me smile from ear to ear and every Spring I long for an outdoor area that I can call my own. A little tiny porch would be fabulous, but for now I'll have to dream of beautiful gardens, patios and porches. If only I could be transported to this absolutely fabulous outdoor living area. This caught my eye because of the way it's one big open area, but casually divided into small sections with a dining and living room feel. I'm also in love with the use of color. Slit accents here and there make the room even more unique. All you really need is a mojito and a good book to relax in this lovely outdoor abode.
Labels: decor


6 Comments:
you can bet i'd be satisfied sitting out there with a mojito!!!
omg. i want to live in this room. love it!
www.lawn-party.blogspot.com
Such a fab outdoor room! I could live there. :)
this looks a LOT like the sitting area of our villa in Bali when we visited. makes me want to head to the beach!
What a great feeling! Outdoor living spaces are so wonderful -- I too enjoy the different areas you can create with them...I adore that overly large coffee table -- it's fantastic! I can picture bbqs, parties, dinners out there...
Nice post :)
xo
beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home