7.13.2010

longing for the French countryside . . .

During this time of year I day-dream about living in the French countryside for the summer. I would spend time enjoying long summer days, bike riding to the nearest town for food, reading for endless amounts of hours and not having a schedule to worry about. When I came across this beautiful home - I instantly fell madly in love with it.




All I want to do is transport myself to this home. The kitchen is dream-worthy; the simplicity is refreshing and the touches of blue just pop. To read the full story, head over to poppytalk or Bodie and Fou.

{photos: frolic via poppytalk via BODIE and FOU}

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Ludmila {creamylife.com} said...

aw this home is so relaxed! I wish I was there right now! how gorgeous! have a good day, Caitlin! xoxo

7/13/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

Oh wow, this is sooo beautiful!

7/13/2010  
Blogger TERI REES WANG said...

I am so ready to throw ups some turquoise shutters, window boxes filled with geraniums, and paint the front doors some color more interesting than brown. Then maybe I might at least feel that I am back in the French countryside.

Cheers!

7/13/2010  
Anonymous chelsea said...

so pretty, huh?

7/13/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's so pretty... I want to be there right now!

7/14/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Nice place -- I'm dying over the first image -- those shutters! The shutters themselves are dreamy enough for me... great place + find :)

Hope you're having a lovely week,

xoxo

7/14/2010  
Blogger TIG said...

it's true -- few things are more wonderful than the french countryside -- the tree-lined country roads, fields of sunflowers and lavender -- always brings back such beautiful memories! {adore the first image especially}

7/21/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home