10.05.2010

GIVEAWAY: Custom Blog Makeover!



You may have noticed that Sacramento Street got a little bit of a makeover with a beautifully designed navigation bar and some great buttons. I've been wanting to update the blog for quite a long time, but with Rue and my day job it was on the back burner, well Danielle owner of Design Girl came to the rescue. I gave her a few details about what I was envisioning and she made it a reality in no time. I'm so excited about the new look!

Today, the wonderfully talented Danielle is giving away a custom blog makeover! I was jumping up and down when we decided to do this giveaway - who wouldn't want a beautiful new custom header and MUCH more?

Here are the Design Girl giveaway details:

Giveaway is for a custom blog makeover {$75 value}

Includes:
Custom template
Custom header
Recoloring of text and links, wallpaper
Custom blog template

*does not include the cost of files needed for a graphic or scrapbook style makeover

To enter to win this giveaway, become a follower of this blog &
leave one comment per entry about how you would makeover your blog!

For extra entries:

1. Follow me on
Twitter & tweet about this giveaway (and please include @caitlinflemming in the tweet)
2. Follow me on Facebook

The winner will be picked on October 12th! Good luck everyone!

Labels:

56 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i'm a follower already!

COUNT ME IN! - i could SOOOOOOO use help!

*fingers crosses*
*pretttttttty pleasssssse* let me be the lucky winner!

PS - another GIVE-AWAY going on tomorrow!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

10/05/2010  
Blogger Full House said...

This could not come at a more perfect time. I already have a design in mind for the new blog design.

I am a follower.

10/05/2010  
Anonymous lou said...

i could so use this. wanted to redesign my blog since ages!!

10/05/2010  
Anonymous lou said...

oh.. and i'm following you already :-)

10/05/2010  
Blogger KC said...

This would be fantastic! What a great giveaway!

10/05/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

i reallly need a facelift for my little blog- befitting my new San Francisco life!!

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Daily Cup of Couture said...

dCc would LOVE a little make-over!! xo

10/05/2010  
Blogger Megan Elizabeth Johnson said...

Oh I really really need this!!!! My blog was designed by me, and it's so amateur looking!
I really need a fresh look.
Please please please please let me win :):):)
I was thinking that I need a little Chevron on my blog

*crosses fingers*

- Megan Elizabeth

10/05/2010  
Blogger Megan Elizabeth Johnson said...

http://twitter.com/#!/manaynay3/status/26470747131

I just tweeted!!! :)

10/05/2010  
Blogger Erica Cook said...

Already a follower! :)
I have some great ideas for how I'd further style the Moth design site... this would be a fab snag!!!

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like for my blog to just an original header and background.

GFC follower!

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also following on Facebook

10/05/2010  
Blogger Erica Cook said...

Already following you on twitter now following Danielle too. :)

10/05/2010  
Blogger Erica Cook said...

Tweeted it as well. :) @ECmothdesign

10/05/2010  
Blogger Cat said...

I am in desperate need of blog design help!!! This would be so incredible if I won!

10/05/2010  
Blogger Erica Cook said...

Now following on Facebook too! Thanks Caitlin and Danielle for offering such a fantastic giveaway! xo

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Cat said...

Following on Facebook and twitter now! Just tweeted about the giveaway! @CatCantrell This giveaway would give the revamp my blog needs! Been dying to use Design Girl!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

10/05/2010  
Blogger Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Love this giveaway!!! I need some tweaks done to the old blog.

xo,
cristin

10/05/2010  
Blogger Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Of course I am following you on twitter too!

xo,
cristin

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Anna said...

I am following you on twitter and retweeting this giveaway.

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Rachel said...

I love your blog (I'm a follower) and I'm absolutely smitten with Danielle's design work! I would love a sweet new look for my blog. Here's hoping! Thanks so much for the chance.

10/05/2010  
Blogger Erratic Traveller said...

I am so in love with this design- I hope I win! My
Blog could use it..

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Victoria from VMAC + Cheese said...

Perfect timing! I was just checking out The Design Girl Studio and would LOVE to win this one! Thank you for offering it!!!!!!

10/05/2010  
Blogger ArchitecturalBlack said...

I really need this! Good luck everyone!

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Ashley said...

This is my first giveaway comment ever! I literally just started my blog today and would love this extra help!

10/05/2010  
Blogger KC said...

I am now a follower on facebook!

10/05/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh love it Cailtin, I was actually thinking about changing things a little bit on mine too... thanks!! I follow of course

10/05/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i follow you on twitter and just tweeted!

10/05/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

and on facebook

10/05/2010  
Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love the new look around here! I follow you.

10/05/2010  
Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I tweeted (@SogniESorrisi)

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a follower! I love her work! I would have her do a retro style makeover for my blog!

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow the Design Girl blog!

10/05/2010  
Anonymous White Cabana said...

Oh my goodness - this could not have come at a more perfect time! I've been blogging for almost a year now and I think a good quality makeover is in order. Plus - I need a new business card too and I'd love my header and card to match.

As you can see, my blog is all about white. White. White. White. I'd like my header to continue to follow the white theme although a touch of the most subtle lightest (dare I say whitest) gray is okay too.

Hopefully Danielle will be inspired by my blog and can come up with something beautifully spectacular!

Thanks for the chance!

Jordana

(whitecabana at gmail)

10/05/2010  
Blogger Jennifer Woods said...

i'm a follower, i'd love love love a redo

10/05/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a follower!! perfect timing I was thinking of renewing my blog!! Hope you are having a great week!

10/05/2010  
Blogger Savvy in San Francisco said...

I am already a follower and would love a blog makeover. I have had a blog for my family for over three years and now I am branching out to a lifestyle blog.

10/05/2010  
Anonymous Cristina said...

I would love a blog makeover. I just became an official follower but I read your blog everyday!

10/06/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely DYING for a blog makeover! Love Danielle's work and would be so thrilled to work with her on a makeover project. Fingers crossed! Thanks for this fabulous give away!

10/06/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd really like a new look...please enter me, I'm following!

10/06/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following the 'Design Girl' blog!

10/06/2010  
Blogger Brittany said...

I follow your blog!!!!

10/06/2010  
Blogger Brittany said...

tweeted about the giveaway!

@naturallyestes

10/06/2010  
Blogger Brittany said...

Follow on fb!
(Brittany Estes)

10/06/2010  
Blogger Brittany said...

and I follow The Design Girl!!!

10/06/2010  
Blogger Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Ooh how wonderful, all of the designs are so pretty!I'm a follower of your blog Caitlin :)

10/07/2010  
Blogger Brooke Burris said...

Thank you for hosting this amazing giveaway! If I were to win, I definitely need help with my header for sure. All the rest would be icing on the cake :)

10/07/2010  
Blogger The Pocket Stylist said...

I desperatley need this make over!! I am following you as BustleDseigns on twitter!!

I need this to take my blog to the next level.

10/08/2010  
Anonymous Cat@perpetualperfection said...

My blog needs this soo bad! Really hope I win! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway! I follow all of the above! My twitter is @CatCantrell!

10/11/2010  
Blogger jacqui said...

this is coming at the perfect time! i'm moving & changing my business & hoping to rebrand & would love a blog makeover!

10/11/2010  
Blogger jacqui said...

tweeted & following! @crafteemcgee

10/11/2010  
Blogger Jenny said...

I'm about to take the plunge into blogland and would love to win!

10/11/2010  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

Girl - you know this overworked, technie novice needs all the help she can get! Fingers crossed :)

10/12/2010  
Blogger circlelinestudio said...

Please count me in, this would be perfect with the holiday rush just around the corner...I'd love to have a fresh new blog makeover..

10/12/2010  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

oh i could totally use some blog maker help!!!

10/12/2010  
Blogger JMay said...

What a fabulous giveaway, thank you both!

I'm a follower & would love to revamp the Swede Records :-)

10/12/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home