ShelterPop + Gilt = Best Sale!
Today, I'm one of the guest bloggers participating in the Shelterpop's Gilt sale. Could a sale be any better? Nope. Shelterpop "hand-picked retro-chic bedroom décor that fits in with our motto: Happy homes make happy people" and I stand by all of the amazing products they selected. I've seen a few products and wowza - amazing!
I've been seeing a lot of baby room decor around the blogoshere, so I thought I'd design an inspiration board around the product I was asked to blog about - the Jules Pansu Fleurs De Mousse Pouf (available today). When I stumbled upon this baby room in Flea Market Style I instantly thought of the pouf. It's bright and bold, the pouf would be a perfect way to spice up a room - the pouf would fit in swimmingly to this room.

I couldn't just leave you hanging so I found some treasures that would make a baby room even cuter - I'm in love with the birdcage. Isn't it so cute? I'm not having kids for awhile but if I was I'd want one.
I hope all of you got some great inspiration - now I'm off to spend some mad cash at the sale. Hope to see all of you over there!
Not familiar with Gilt? It's an invitation only sale website that sells luxury brands for MAJOR discounts! It's deadly towards our bank account but it's transformed my closet and home. If you're not a member, you can sign up here.
The first 5,000 new members who sign up through this link will get $10 Gilt credit!
*Thank you Shelterpop team for including the entire Rue team in this fun Gilt sale.
Labels: sale



4 Comments:
Even though I'm not a baby....can I live in this room please? xoxA
Might we have babies on the brain?!
What a great room for a baby - love the lively colors!!!
yes! babies on the brain!?!? ;) so cute caitlin!! love all the colorful elements!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home