12.08.2010

2010 gift guide: jayson home and garden

1. Sheesha Pillows $250
2. White Winter Owl Ornament $26
3. Nairobi Horn Servers $42
4. Hugo Guinness Linoleum Beautiful Print $440
5. Scout Soap Set $20
6. Cork Journal $15 - 20
7. Antiqued Mervury Glass Votives $22
8. Lizard Desk Set $22- 48

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Rashon Carraway said...

They have so many great items. If I had an unlimited budget...Id buy it all.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting
http://mrgoodwillhunting.blogspot.com

12/08/2010  
Blogger quintessence said...

Love them and your picks. They are such a fabulous source!!

12/08/2010  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

hooked, hooked, hooked!

12/08/2010  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

love it! the beautiful picture is just that! love the cork journals!!!

12/08/2010  
Anonymous Jayson Home and Garden said...

You guys are all just the best. Thank you and happy holidays to all!

Jayson Home & Garden

12/08/2010  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

OK - its going to be difficult to make a decision - I want all of them!!! Great post.

12/08/2010  
Blogger Amanda Teal said...

I can't get enough of Jayson Home...they have the BEST things. I just ordered a Hugo Guinness cowboy print. Can't wait for it to arrive!

xx

12/08/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

love love love ur picks - the bird is adorable!

PS - invite only sample SALES on my post today - 96% off retail baby!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

12/08/2010  
Blogger TERI REES WANG said...

This little collection speaks to me for all the soft stuff, creamy and light, as well as all the dark and the bright.

Cheers!

12/08/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was eyeing that Beautiful print until I saw the price. Yikes!

12/08/2010  
Blogger Alice Olive said...

Am loving your gift guides!!

12/08/2010  
Blogger Liz said...

those pillows are so fun and classy! love them!

12/08/2010  
Blogger Jenn said...

That owl ornament is so cute. I wish I had a lot of them just to decorate my tree. :)

12/08/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

those nairobi horn servers are awesome! i want!

www.ThePantryDrawer.com

12/09/2010  
Blogger Tanya Boracay said...

Hi,

Nice idea for christmas gift. Want to hug this pillow

Just like to share with you a beautiful quote...

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer

You can get more happiness quotes at http://www.quotelandia.com/category/Happiness

12/19/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home