12.07.2010

2010 gift guide: shop terrain

1. Avoca Blues Lambswool Throw $158
2. Hickory Coaster Set $20
3. Acorn Shakers $58
4. Handcrafted Modern $45
5. Stroopwafel $10
6. Bubble Magnet Set $20
7. L'Orangerie Stock Candle $32
8. 123 Vintage Metal Type $12

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I so wish Terrain would follow in Anthropologie's footsteps and open across the pond! Great picks, Caitlin!

12/07/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Im absolutely with Will!

12/07/2010  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

All of these things are so lovely- now I want everything!

12/07/2010  
Blogger Margaret Elizabeth said...

The acorn shakers are too cute. So festive & fun. Great post, Caitlin. xx

www.MargaretElizabeth.com

12/07/2010  
Blogger Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

I am loving that throw! classic!

abodelove.blogspot.com

12/07/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! I've included it on a site I've created, which is a compilation of some of the best blogs in the city.

Best of Blogs Sacramento
http://bestofblogssacramento.wordpress.com

12/07/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

i recently discovered Terrain and I absolutely love it! their natural pieces are so beautiful - i want it all! great picks!

www.ThePantryDrawer.com

12/07/2010  
Anonymous elissa @ faucethead said...

handcrafted modern is definitely on my wish list. great round up. i actually just posted a wish list today as well. be sure to check it out.

12/07/2010  
Blogger quintessence said...

Wonderful round up. Love everything you picked. And since you selected such tempting items, I'm now going off to Terrain to see what else I can find for people on my list! I don't think they have any stores near me!

12/07/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home