12.25.2010

happy christmas!



I want to wish all of you wonderful Christmas and thank you so much for reading Sacramento Street this year. I've made amazing friends through blogging and I truly cherish it each and every day - I'm amazed by the creativity and support we bring each-other. 

A very merry Christmas to you and you families. Happy Holidays!

xoxo, Caitlin

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

What a lovely post! Merry Christmas, Caitlin. :)

12/25/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

So pretty! Merry merry Christmas!! xo

12/25/2010  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

awww, so sweet - merry xmas!!! you inspire me and i'm so glad we've become friends! xx

12/25/2010  
Blogger Modern Country Lady said...

Have a wonderful Christmas- lovely post by the way.

12/25/2010  
Blogger Amy Mayberry said...

Merry Christmas my beautiful, amazingly talented best friend!! Can't wait to see you SOON!!

12/25/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Merry Christmas to you, lovely Caitlin! Wishing you and yours a wonderful time, celebrating :)

xoxo

12/25/2010  
Blogger Lela London said...

Gorgeous photos! Happy Holidays to you, too.

Lela London - Fashion Blog and Shoe Blog

12/27/2010  
Blogger Grant K. Gibson said...

Seriously! "IF" I did a Xmas tree at my place- it would be just like that. I love the zinc container and the Charlie Brown like tree- just natural and yet so beautiful!

12/27/2010  
Blogger Taylor Sterling said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas love! See you soon!

12/27/2010  
Blogger m.fay said...

i hope your christmas was filled with joy and new happy memories. cheers to you and your wonderful blog!

m.fay
amateur couture

12/27/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

A belated Merry Christmas! Hope it was great! And lucky you with the iPad!!!

12/29/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home