12.18.2010

happy weekend + guest post

Can you believe it's a week until Christmas day? Ahhhh, I certainly can't. I'll be shopping 'til I drop this weekend. Be sure to pop on over to Pennyweight today because I'm guest blogging about what I love about the holiday season. Elise's blog is filled with inspiration - beware you might be clicking through her blog for hours.

Have a wonderful day luvies!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Elise / Pennyweight said...

Love love your post, Caitlin!! Thanks for being a part... it's a honor to have you. :) And thanks for your sweet words on my blog! xo

12/18/2010  
Blogger Karena said...

Caitlin, I am going over right now!! ps Your images are lovely.

I have a New Giveaway from My Sparrow, do come and enter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

12/18/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pine cone wreath. Supposed to be getting snow over the weekend. looking forward to a good dusting!
- Vanessa Elizabeth

12/18/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

going now to check it! hope you are enjoying the weekend xoxo

12/18/2010  
Blogger shanners said...

love that room on the top right!!

12/19/2010  
Blogger shanners said...

left, i mean, left! ha!

12/19/2010  
Blogger Jeanelle said...

Best of luck with your last minute holiday duties!! I just finished mine today and it was crazy out there... phew, hard to believe that Christmas is next weekend.

Happy Holidays!

x,
www.GlocalGirl.com

12/19/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just love your blog! I noticed you are from sacramento and i am too! Visit my blog if you get a chance http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com
I am following your blog:)

12/20/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just love your blog! I noticed you are from sacramento and i am too! Visit my blog if you get a chance http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com
I am following your blog:)

12/20/2010  
Blogger Ola said...

love your blog. i'll be back !

please visit

fuckthatfashionart.blogspot.com

kisses

12/20/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home