12.22.2010

it's vacation time!

It's official, I'm done with work and I'm heading home to do some last minute packing before we head to the airport - I expect total madness there today! This holiday Eric and I will be heading up to Portland to spend some quality time with friends and family. I look forward to it every year!

I hope all of you travel safely no matter where you are heading this year! Happy holidays!

Photo: eeuphoriaa

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you have a safe trip... and a lovely time with friends and family!!! Merry Christmas dear!!

12/22/2010  
Anonymous So Haute said...

Have safe travels and Merry Christmas! xoxo

12/22/2010  
Blogger Marie said...

Have a safe trip and merry christmas! Enjoy every minute of it :) xoxo Marie

12/23/2010  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Hope you had a safe and smooth trip to Portland! Merry Christmas! xo

12/23/2010  
Blogger LifestyleBohemia said...

Happy Holidays to you & yours and wishing you a fabulous 2011!
xx

12/23/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays!

12/23/2010  
Blogger Alice Olive said...

Love this image!

12/23/2010  
Blogger ❤ Meghan said...

Safe travels! I used to fly from San Francisco home to Portland when I lived in the Bay Area, too. :) Happy Holidays!

12/23/2010  
Blogger The Pocket Stylist said...

Have a Fab trip girl!!

12/24/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Travel safe...can't wait for your return! XOXO!

12/24/2010  
Blogger Brittany said...

merry christmas!!

12/24/2010  
Blogger Daniella said...

What a great photo!

12/29/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home