2.04.2011

february love list

1. My Love Tray from Jayson Home & Garden
2. Postalco Notebooks from Brook Farm General Store
3. Clare Vivier Flat Silver Tote from Clare Vivier
4. Mulberry Maryjane Chestnut from Marais USA
5. Grey Uzbek Silk Pillow from Oriental Creations

Wishing and hoping to have an office like this someday - chrome, caramel leather and all white . . . be still my heart!

*Photo: Convoy

Labels: , , , , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger cassandra said...

yummm - i love all your picks m'dear, but that inspiration photo? divine! chrome + caramel leather. can't go wrong! (i'll take the handbag too!) have a fabulous weekend!! xo

2/04/2011  
Anonymous Vanessa @ Ruffled Rose said...

Such lovely things! I could never say no to a metallic tote.

Have a fantastic weekend, Caitlin!

2/04/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

Oh my gosh, I'm obsessed with those flats. They're such a pretty shade! Have an absolutely lovely weekend!

2/04/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that tray is so cute!

xo,
joAnn

2/04/2011  
Blogger Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I'd love those chairs!

$100 APART Style Giveaway:
http://tinyurl.com/49rf8lk

2/04/2011  
Blogger Amy said...

My eyes gravitated immediately to those Mulberry shoes. Gorgeous!

Have a good weekend.

2/04/2011  
Blogger monster cakes said...

Great finds! And I love that they aren't red--very unique!

2/04/2011  
Blogger KC said...

So true to your style...i love them all!

2/04/2011  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

This is utter perfection - love everything about it!

2/04/2011  
Anonymous Tamara, Bella Boho said...

The notebooks are so 50's, love them!

2/04/2011  
Blogger Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Love the bag and love the chairs. Want!

2/04/2011  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

What great pics and picks, Caitlin! I will take those chic notebooks and that great bag, pretty please :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Apologies for not stopping by sooner—I have been under the weather, and then had so much to catch up on, but I have been enjoying your lovely posts via my rss feed. Good to finally stop by...

xoxo,
Sarah

2/04/2011  
Blogger KELLY MARKET said...

Great picks! Love that Claire Vivier tote - didn't know about that line. Have a nice weekend :) xo KO

2/04/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful pieces! The colours are gorgeous :)

2/05/2011  
Blogger Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

loving your list and that tote especially.

happy february!!!

xo,
cristin

2/05/2011  
Blogger Mauimandy@The Grains of Paradise said...

Totally diggin everything Ikat these days! Love the pillow!

2/06/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home