6.01.2011

corner space: which one do you adore?

I feel like everyone has a little nook or corner in their home that's the perfect space for beautiful chair that embodies their style. Do you have a special space like this in your home? I know that I definitely do – it’s a vintage find from the flea market that I recovered in les indiennes fabric.

When I began my quest to find different styled corners I didn't know what I would find, but in the end I've found some amazing spaces. Each one has an element that I love. If you had one of these corners in your house which would it be? I'd love to know which one you adore?

Photos: 1. that kind of woman 2. Jon and Tyke's Modern Cabin via Apartment Therapy 3. Karine Kong of Bodie and Fou 4. Amy Neunsinger 5. Andy Barnes 6. Design*Sponge

19 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Hands down number one. I have always, always loved that space. SO GOOD!

6/01/2011  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I agree, number one. I love that big open window!

6/01/2011  
Blogger sherri lynn said...

The second one - I love all the colors!

6/01/2011  
Blogger Deanna Pai said...

Number one for sure! I love the tufted chair, and that oversized lightbulb? Sold.

6/01/2011  
Anonymous classiq said...

It would be the first one. The large window, no curtains, candles on the table, white walls, this would be my little space of choice. :)Ada

6/01/2011  
Anonymous Natural Beauty said...

So chic and cozy! And thanks for the range of styles (it's always nice to have options!). Lovely.

6/01/2011  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

I love space #1 as well as space #7. They both look like perfect spots to sip a cup of tea and read a lovely novel. Corners are so underrated!

6/01/2011  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

Umm ....where is my head - there is no #7. I meant #6!!!

6/01/2011  
Blogger KC said...

bah! too many to pick! i have always loved that light fixture in #1, but now im loving the moodiness of #4 as well! (and belated happy birthday!!)

6/01/2011  
Anonymous Julie said...

4 all the way...love every little thing about that space. Hope you've been doing great!

6/01/2011  
Blogger That Girl in Pearls said...

Eek, like the doctor's office, it's hard to decide! I Love the first one... I've been eying a similar pendant light. Beautiful!

Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
B.
That Girl in Pearls

6/01/2011  
Blogger Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

#3 is modern, handsome perfection.

#4 is where i can picture myself retreating to every afternoon for a warm dose of sunshine upon my face with a favorite book in hand.

sometimes, it's just too hard to choose a favorite.

6/01/2011  
Anonymous randa said...

i concur, #1 is beautiful! i also like the bohemian feel of #4.

6/01/2011  
Anonymous @michelleDrewes said...

Numero Uno! I would never think to pay such close attention to a corner! I love the way you think.

6/01/2011  
Blogger Amy said...

I like #1. The lighting and texture rock, and I love me a good gallery wall! Alas, I would have to say #6 is my fave, though. It looks way more comfy!
xoxo
Amy

mylittlelovesblog.blogspot.com

6/01/2011  
Anonymous Claire Giffen said...

i enjoy two and four! so chic and cool.

6/01/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely #1!!! I just love that style! Just the right amount of elegance and comfy-ness!

6/03/2011  
Blogger Sarah @ Designs Good said...

I can't decide between one, two and four. Can I have one in my make believe country home, one in my SF apartment and one in my make believe Paris apartment?

6/06/2011  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

No.03 hands down!

6/08/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home