7.29.2011

East Coast Bound!

I've been waiting for this day to come for months - a girls trip to NYC is exactly what I need, and it's finally here. Tonight I'll be heading to New York on a red-eye and arriving bright and early to meet Erin,Camille, and Lisa for our action packed weekend. We'll be partaking on many adventures - shopping, going to museums, eating delicious food, meeting up with friends and enjoying some quality time with one another. Also, I can't wait to meet up with my NYC contributor Lauren - we'll be waking up early for the Brooklyn flea market!

I'm oh so excited and I'll be blogging from the East Coast thru Wednesday.

Hope all of you have a lovely weekend!

xx, Caitlin

11 Comments:

Blogger With Style and Grace said...

Can't wait for you to get here!!

7/29/2011  
Blogger KimChicSisters said...

sounds like fun!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/07/english-roses.html

7/29/2011  
Anonymous @MichelleDrewes said...

Have a blast! Sounds like an amazing trip : )

7/29/2011  
Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

have a fabulous time!!

xx

7/29/2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy, lovely! Sounds like a blast.

7/29/2011  
Blogger Lou said...

Have a great time and take loads of photos. Not that I am jealous or anything.... Have fun.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

7/29/2011  
Blogger Sarah said...

Have a great trip, I have been in New York for two months now and I have loved every minute of it.

7/29/2011  
Blogger Mrs. C said...

Oh have a blast! I'm so jealous!and i love the looks below!happy weekend!


www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Marriage Fashion

7/29/2011  
Blogger Laura Nelson said...

That sounds like the perfect girls trip! Have fun!

7/29/2011  
Blogger Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Sounds like a brilliant weekend; have an amazing time! xx

7/30/2011  
Blogger jill said...

Be sure to see the Alexander McQueen show at the Met -- it closes this week.

8/02/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home