9.13.2011

inspiration: office moodboards

Do you ever dream about what your future office space would look like? I've always imagined mine would have a huge inspiration board filled with tear sheets, photos from traveling, letters, postcards, fabrics and little odds and ends that fill my soul with creative thoughts.

What would you want in your office space? Something similar? Or a minimalist look? Would love to hear what you've imagined for your dream office space!

*Photo via C Magazine

10 Comments:

Blogger Karlita said...

a dressmaker, an inspiration board, something lucite and something mirrored..

9/13/2011  
Blogger Aria said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9/14/2011  
Blogger jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

right now my office is very simple, but i would like to add some sort of mood board for inspiration. xoxo jillian:: enter to win a knit cowl!

9/14/2011  
Blogger rooth said...

I haven't found a good way to do an inspiration board yet... I enjoy the different suggestions you're posting!

9/14/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

I recently taped a whole wall in our apartment - it started off small and then grew! So fun! I can't wait to have a chic office.. one day! Missin you!! xx

9/14/2011  
Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

that mood board is AMAZING .. I would love to have a huge office someday with that covering an entire wall.

xx

9/14/2011  
Anonymous Julie-White Tapestry said...

I've definitely had mood boards in the past, but I think I may be more into the minimalist look lately...keeps me more organized when I have less clutter:)

9/14/2011  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I keep changing my mind! One minute I'm all about the minalmist office look, then other days I feel the need for THINGS!

9/14/2011  
Blogger Daniella said...

Love this! It's such a great way to hold onto little memento's for a bit, great for inspiration! I can't wait to do this once Rick and I buy a house!

9/14/2011  
Blogger Silvia D. Hernandez said...

I'd like my office to be femenine and warm, but simple and modern enough to mix well with my tech gadgets (size A2 printers don't fit nice easily)

I prefer simpler and cleaner moodboard than the one in the picture.

http://justsilviad.blogspot.com

9/15/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home