the ultimate handbag giveaway!

All of you know that I live for my Lo & Sons OG handbag - it's the ultimate bag for travel, work and overnight trips. For a person that likes to be super organized, it's perfection. When they came out with a whole new line of handbags this Fall I jumped at the chance to see them. Let me tell you, they thought about every single detail - from the pockets, to the lining, to the way it lays on your body when you wear it. So when Lo & Sons wanted to host another giveaway I jumped at the chance to give one of my amazing readers the Mott and OG handbags. We put together the best giveaway for the holiday season - one for a family member or friend and one for yourself. Of course you can choose which one you want to keep for yourself (they are equally fabulous), but I'm telling you, once you use the OG you'll never want to switch bags again.
Here's how you enter:
- Head over to Lo & Sons twitter and show them some love.
- Leave a comment below about who you would give one of the handbags to as a gift.
A lucky winner will be chosen next Thursday (ending at midnight PST). Please be sure to leave your email address if you don't have it in your blogger profile.
But there is more! Lo & Sons is currently having a 40% off sale right now, so be sure to take advantage of it - they have a great travel tote for men (it's going to be under the tree for Eric this year - shhh).
Best of luck everyone!
Labels: giveaway


75 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ohh I've been lusting after their bags for so long now! I always have so many books and my macbook so this would be a great way to stay organized! Plus, the mini satchel would make an amazing gift! Such a fabulous giveaway in time for the holiday season! :) This would be a great gift for my best friend Katie as she is already so organized and this would make her life easier! I would definitely use this an an excuse to refurbish the things I carry too! Happy December 1st :)
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.
I am also following Lo&Sons on twitter and I tweeted about the giveaway :)
PIECE OF CAKE. PEACE OF MIND.
It's the best gift for my mom,
For the following reason's;
It will fit her perfectly.
She needs a new bag desperatly.
It will make her happy, and feel beloved.
And.. She can use some organize help..
And for me;
I LOVE IT.
I'd give the OG to my mom. She just said how much she is in need of a new weekender bag and this one's perfect for her. I'd love to give it to her!
I love Lo & Sons! I'd give it to my mother. She always carries a ton of stuff with her and can never find any of it in her huge bag!
And I follow Lo & Sons on Twitter!
these are great bags! i would probably keep the bigger bag for my weekend travels, and give the smaller bag to my friend who's always on the go and could use a hands-free bag!
just followed lo & sons on twitter, as well.
I would love to win the OG bag for myself...what a perfect bag. I carry around so much stuff and my tote is always a bit of a disaster. I'd give the handbag to my sister.
Fingers crossed. Happy Holidays!
Oh my, I would love one of these and would give one to my friend who travels a lot. I have been lusting after one for a long time. Hope I win!!
I would definitely give one to my mom, as she lives in London and is always on the go. Although which bag I would want to give her and which one I would want to keep for myself would be the hardest decision!
i have been drooling over these bags forever- complete perfection
i would definitely give on eto my mom as she is always searching for the ultimate-in-organization-bag and i know she would LOVE these.
ps LOVE your blog
xo
sarah
What a great giveaway! I would give it to my mom. She is in much need of a new bag and this would be a great gift to her :) Hope to win!!
aracelycampbell@yahoo.com
I would give the smaller bag to one of my best friends! She never uses a purse (but sticks her phone and cards in her bra!) and I would love to be able to give her a nice alternative ;-)
Thanks for the giveaway!
-Viveca
vivecatress@gmail.com
ah! i LOVE this company. i already follow them on facebook and ive been dreaming of that big bag (so i'd keep that one!) and give the smaller one to my mother-in-law for christmas! xo
I have been eying these bags..and this giveaway is great. I'll be greedy and keep the larger one for myself and the smaller one goes to my sister :D
I have LOVED the TT bag for so long! ooo I'm hoping. fingers crossed I win and could give one to my travelling sister in SEattle that got a new job this year and is ALWAYS on the go!
I'd love to give one to my cousin! thank you :)
Ooh, this is such a good giveaway. I've been eyeing an L&S bag for some time, and just this week, have been lamenting the fact that my current gym bag has...well, seen better days. I would definitely give the Mott to my mom, who's an avid traveler!!
i love these L&S bags - I have been wanting the OG since I saw yours. Perfect for travel! I would keep that one and give the smaller one to my mom - she always has a bag that is TOO big!
I would love to give one to my Dad.
I have been eyeing the OG for a while, it would be the perfect work bag and I know my Mom would love the Mott!
I would for sure give the Mott to my mum! She lugs a purse around and complains because she would love to carry something smaller! On top of everything, its her birthday on Christmas as well so I might just
give her both. She's the best mum and deserves the world:)
email - hima.90@hotmail.com
I would give the purse to my mom as well! The last time I bought her an extra big MK bag and she hardly wore it! I found out she liked little bags! I would tell her I won it out of blogging so that she thinks I am taking something out from blogging ha! she always complain! I already liked them in twitter!
Would definitely keep the OG for myself, especially traveling a lot this winter break. Love every color combo!
email: chaela_cristobal@yahoo.com
These bags are so perfect!! I would definitely give the red over-the-shoulder bag to my friend Deidra. First of all, she loves red, and I absolutely love sending her things because she always gets so excited. We don't get to see each other much, as we live halfway across the country from each other, so we'll send each other packages. Would love to share it with her and keep the OG for myself. I'm in need of a travel bag because I have to fly to see my family so much!
Going to follow Lo & Sons on twitter now as well! Thanks so much!
-Paige
I would definitely give my extra bag to my mom as a christmas present! also, i'm following lo and sons on twitter!
i've been eyeing the OG handbag for weeks now!! i'm about to move to nyc and need a work/commuting bag. the handbag would go to my bff in philly. looks like the perfect accessory for her as she rides her bike to and fro....sarah
email: slee57@gmail.com
Oh my goodness, their bags are gorgeous! I would definitely give the shoulder bag to my mom in Espresso, because she loves shoulder bags and she's just a bag lover like myself!
xo,
http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/
savileislove@yahoo.com
Awesome giveaway! I would give one to my friend Carissa!
Amy R.
I would give the OG to my mom...mostly because I love her! But also because she's a great example of a successful career woman, wonderful mom and all around fabulous person!
I would give one to my sister and keep the other for myself! Since I'm on crutches for another 12 weeks, I could sure use a big roomy bag to carry it all since my hands aren't free.
Denise
I would give the OG bag to my mom, mostly because I love her, but also because she's a fantastic role model, wonderful parent and all around fabulous woman!
I love their OG bag...my sister would too!!
Oh wow! I love the OG bag and would definitely keep it for myself. The Mott bag I would give to my mom as she is forever searching for items in her weekend bag. I think it would be perfect for her.
Thanks for the contest!
I need organization in my purse. It is so difficult to search and empty my bag out every time I need to find something. The other bag - I'd give to my lovely sister Lori!
Suzie Perplies
nanook166@hotmail.com
I would keep one and give one to my fabulous aunt who travels quite often and is always on the hunt for the ideal travel bag. :)
I love Lo & Sons. Their demo videos say it all. It's about time that a woman's bag was both stylish and brilliantly engineered. I would give one to my older sister and keep one for myself!
I also tweeted about the giveaway and followed Lo & Sons on Twitter. :)
my mother is quite the traveler & would love to gift her the OG bag. would love to have one myself, too!
xx
I've been loving these since you last posted! I've been looking for a new work bag & the OG olive color would be perfect. My cousin is in college, and I'm sure shey'd love the crossbody- I'm thinking the olive or crimson red. Thank you!
I would probably give one to my sister, she's a full time nanny and is always looking for a bag big enough for her that still looks sleek
If I won, I would give the bag to my sister Julie. She has the best heart of anyone I know, and unfortunately, has also had the toughest year of anyone I know. It was her dream to have a baby and she did last March (baby Ellie as we call her). But Ellie was born with health issues causing her to be hospitalized for nearly her first five months. My sister and brother in law were literally living out of suitcases for those 5 months. They still have to bring Ellie in for doctors visits quite frequently so I know if Julie received the bag, it would be put to very good use. Thanks for the opportunity to enter.
Love your blog and would love the bag!!
I would give the Mott bag to my mom — we're going to Hawaii in February and it looks like the perfect bag for her to carry her essentials!
Lisa
hello@elembee.com
No way! How awesome! I've been dying for one of these bags! It'd go perfectly with all of my school things I have to lug around.
foreveramelody@gmail.com
This is the BEST giveaway! I have been lusting after the Army Green OG for too long! If I won the contest I would give the smaller bag to my mom. She recently retired and has been traveling with my father. It would work perfectly for their site-seeing days.
i'd be totally selfish and keep the OG bag for myself for all the traveling i plan on doing.... :) but would be more giving and gift the smaller bag to my sister - who could use a hands free bag now that she has a small baby :)
I have wanted an OG Handbag for a while now. I think it seems wonderful for traveling, which I do a lot of since my family lives in FL and I live in MA.
I would probably give the Mott bag to my mom. It is the perfect size for her, as she doesn't like a bulky bag.
yayy! Thanks!
Stefanie
stefanie.schofield@gmail.com
My mom and I have been drooling over Lo and Sons bags forever now! I would give one to her (her birthday is in December too!) and keep one for myself. They are perfection!!
ana.janca@hotmail.com
My Mom, of course!
I would give one to my favorite aunt who in celebration of her 55th birthday AND finally getting her degree in computer science is traveling out of the country for the FIRST time and going all the way to Thailand! So proud of her!
lifeinthedlane@gmail.com
I would give the OG bag to my mother, since it is such a perfect bag for everyday life! I love that it easily holds a laptop, an iPad, gym sneakers, and so much more. It is super practical for how we live, yet extremely understated and chic. It looks like a YSL Muse, only more practical! The Mott is perfect for me. I am always on the go and on the search for a little bag to use while dog-walking, when I only need to carry the essentials. Fingers crossed!
LCanemone@aim.com
Love the OG bag! Perfect for traveling, daily use for work, weekend use with toddler! I'd give the small tote to my mother who is always coveting what I have ;)
Black and gold is gorgeous!
The Lo & Sons products are the most amazing quality and uber stylish. I have three kids which keep me on the go and my sister has two children.... nothing could keep us more organized (and looking good) than a bag from Lo & Sons as an early Christmas gift. We would love to have you send it our way at hilljohns@comcast.net :-)
I would definitely keep the OG bag! I've been looking around for school bags for my next semester of college that could hold my books & gym clothes & I've been eyeing this one for quite some time now. Winning this would be awesome!
I would give the Mott bag to my Grandma. She always loses her stuff in her large purses. Lol. So a cute, smaller bag would be perfect!
Samantha
Email: s_rcardenas@yahoo.com
I'm always struggling with where I am able to put all my book, personal items when I travel so I think Travel tote is the perfect product for me right now. I love the design also. So cool
I also left some love to Lo & Sons on twitter under ckaylie777
ckaylie777 at hotmail dot com
I would love to give my sister a bag! She is getting married soon and it would be perfect for honeymoon traveling :)
I am now following Lo & Sons on twitter (@swellswag) ... I would give a bag to my little sister! :)
celeste@mail4me.com
I would give this to my mom !
Following them on Twitter and tweeted @Lealee33
Following them on twitter. Been wanting one of these for sooo long. And would love to get one for my mother, as she is one busy lady.
This looks like a perfect commuting bag, I would definitely give one to my sister who spends lots of time in-transit to work!
I would love to have one of their bags they look amazing. I would give one to my sister. I would let her decide on which bag she would like since I like both bags. We live far apart and when we see each other we buy something alike so we think of the other person when we use the purchase.
following on twitter!
I would love these bags! And so would my mom. Also liked the 13" laptop bag on the site.
I'd give it to my friend Michelle
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com
oh oh oh oh my !!!! I would love love the O.M.G in black with gold accents !!!! thanks for the chance!!!
Love this giveaway! My sister would love the Mott in Coastal Blue. She just started an Art History degree program in New York - perfect size for the commute! I would love (and have been eyeing forever) the O.G. in Black with silver hardware - who says you can't mix work and play ;)
You're right! These bags are perfection! I'd love to gift the OMG to my best friend for Christmas this year. She'd love the one in red!
I follow them on Twitter as @katygmorris.
Thanks!!!
katygmorris at gmail dot com
would give to my mom! (following on twitter @emwest3)
erikaweier at boardermail.com
I love the way these bags look! I would give one to my best friend and save up some money to get one for me.
Love Lo and Sons! Would love a great bag :)
oh! i retweeted (@jessicaicaica) and i would give the smaller one to my mom and use the OG bag constantly for school.
so fun!
jem845@gmail.com
well, i am totally all about these bags! the mott might just have my name on it, and i'm pondering the idea of gifting the handbag to my mcdreamy to use as a camera bag. hmmm?
I love Lo and Sons bags! I'd give the Mott to my sassy little sister, and the OG would be the perfect laptop bag for everyday and my work trips!
my email is brenna@flatrockplayhouse.org!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home