3.07.2012

home sweet home

A few weeks ago I made some small decorating changes in our apartment that I'm excited to share with you. I added in a stunning Moroccan tray on our dining room table, created an art wall above the couch, and the best addition is our new coffee tables from HD Buttercup that I'm in l-o-v-e with! After living in our apartment for almost seven years it's fun to do a little redecorating to make it feel clean and fresh for spring.

Photos by Caitlin Flemming

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

love all of this, so pretty!
happy wednesday!

xo, emily

3/07/2012  
Blogger One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Beautiful! Love the neutral color palette - it's so soothing.

3/07/2012  
Blogger Estelle Hayes said...

Just like a breath of fresh air. Love those flowers and glass jar together.

3/07/2012  
Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

I love your new tray! And I still can't get over how much I love the color of the paint in your dining room! xx

3/07/2012  
Blogger Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Love it! It looks incredibly fresh. The neutral tones are beautiful and I love that tray!

3/07/2012  
Anonymous caitlindentino said...

looks beautiful, as always!! Such good taste, glad I got to share in it :)

3/07/2012  
Blogger delia said...

I immediately zoomed in on the coffee table in the 2nd photo. Love!

delia
http://www.lovelaughlipglosses.com/

3/07/2012  
Anonymous Nancy said...

I love this photos. They are amazing! Thanks for showing your home

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweeteststrawberry

3/07/2012  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love how serene your apartment always looks, never tired or cluttered, I always feel a relaxation vibe, and its incredibly gorgeous!

3/08/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home