3.01.2012

I'm Loving . . .

This simplistic kitchen has a special place in my heart.
I'm going to attempt this version of the top knot this weekend.
I can't get enough of diptyque candles. So classic!
Wishing my workspace looked like this at my house.
White blooms make me smile - so clean and fresh.

Hope all of you are having a wonderful week. Apologies for the late post today - it's been a hectic week.

Photos 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

8 Comments:

Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

just gorgeous inspiration,
xxx dj

3/01/2012  
Blogger UrbanChiqueNess said...

Love your pics. Someday I will add more white to my decor. So fresh and clean. Thanks for the inspiration.
Would love for you to check out my blog...I am just getting started!
xo
E
http://www.urbanchiqueness.com

3/01/2012  
Anonymous Nancy said...

These photos are amazing. I love the amount of white and the relaxing nature of the photos. I also think I would love to try that top knot too!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweeteststrawberry

3/01/2012  
Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

OK, so the top knot would look fab on you! xx

3/02/2012  
Anonymous Annabelle said...

I love a good chandelier in a kitchen -- done right, it can elevate the whole space so beautifully.

3/02/2012  
Blogger The Golden Girls said...

wow we ust love the simple elegance of that room!! xx,
The Golden Girls

3/03/2012  
Blogger bykristine said...

Loving what you're loving!

3/07/2012  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous things! I wanna try that hairstyle. It's so cute.

3/07/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home