a brand new week . . .
After
a weekend learning a ton at blogshop, I'm completely rejuvenated to
create beautiful and inspiring posts here on Sacramento Street. From
barreling, to masking, to animation, they literally go over everything
in a step-by-step process that has you leaving day two not feeling
overwhelmed but eager to jump into it on your own. Seriously, if you
haven't thought about taking the class - I highly recommend it.
Instead
of photographing my own Monday morning inspiration board I thought that
I should share the board I created in class. I wanted to show you how
much I learned from both Bri and Angela. In keeping with my aesthetic, I
wanted to create a board that showed beautiful spaces I've adored over
the past few years.
I
hope all of you have an amazing and productive week ahead of you. I
think you know what I'll be doing every night this week - practice makes
perfect!
Labels: a brand new week



8 Comments:
Love the inspiration you have provided us!!! Thanks and have a great week.
Looks like you learned a whole host of fab tips as this looks great! :) Have a lovely week! xx
Looks great, friend! I can barely wait until June!
xo . trina
I went to Blogshop in Seattle in Feb and also couldn't recommend it enough! It was super efficient for me to spend two days in a classroom learning rather than take an online tutorial. Can't wait to see what you create!
Love it! Have a great week.
xxx
That looks great! I received Elements over the holidays and am still trying to learn it. I definitely plan to attend Blogshop when they make their way back around to Atlanta. I hope you have a great week!
You've got mad photoshop skills, now :) What a beautiful mood board!
xo - megan feuille
Crazy that BlogShop sells out so quickly, I will have to get in next time they are in Chicago. As for your mood board, love it but I also love your Monday photos so don't underestimate the power of a real photo!
xo
E
http://www.urbanchiqueness.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home