I'm Loving . . .
This antique and modern dining room - I've loved this look for a while.
What can I say about this ensemble? It's just perfection. I'm not usually a printed pants girl, but this works.Hello delicious recipe. I have a feeling I'll be making this over the weekend. Doesn't it look delicious?
The perfect weekend look - striped shirt (which I'm always in) and a bun. It's pretty much my uniform.
Poppin is my new favorite go-to for chic, clean and color coordinated office supplies. For anyone that loves to have everything in one color - this should be your first stop. I'm obsessed with their notebooks, pens and ruler. Be sure to check out the interview I did with them and you'll get a peek at my desk.
Ever since I saw Jessica's beautiful leather/suede Celine in Salt Lake this past January, I've been on the hunt for one. It makes the handbag look a little less structured. It's at the very very top of my wish list.
What are you loving this week?
Photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Labels: I'm Loving








16 Comments:
I've only ever seen the Celine bag in hot pink, but it looks sooo good in black! The suede panel just adds so much. One day...
I am with on the on the Celine bag! It's on the tippy top of my list as well :) xx
Love the scarf around the bun, I don't have that much thick hair though! lol...
Loved your interview for poppin!
I love the photo of the printed pants! I have yet to purchase a pair, but quite like the color palette and texture combination of the model's outfit.
Maybe a quick trot around SF this weekend will do just the trick to make me feel more comfortable with this type of look!
Cheers.
Hi Friend! Loved this post...especially the bag:) I will keep my eye out for you too. Miss you!
Poppin is so fun! :)
Hi! Would love to get your help with some interior design and styling services for our home. I've emailed you and hope to hear from you soon :)
I love this selection, I want every single thing!...oh! you made me hungry, thank you very much!;)
Big hugs!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
I love the big, sloppy bun! How do you get your hair to do that?
These are my love,too!The pants in the second photo is my favourite!
i'm a new reader to your blog and enjoying your posts! i have been looking for white pencils (like the pencils in the photo of your desk) for literally AGES!!! can you share where you found them please :)
Lisa - I got them at SeeJaneWork.com. They have a great selection.
These are all great pics! Love the messy bun. Makes me wish I had hair.
Ohhhh I love that ruler! Where did you get it?
i love the lighting in the first photo, its stunning!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweeteststrawberry
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home