7.21.2009

M . I . A .

The past two weeks felt like two months. I want to apologize for not keeping up with my blog over the past few weeks. When I got back from vacation in Europe I had a lot to do at work; Then last Monday, I found out my Opa (Grandpa in German) passed away. I immediately took care of things in San Francisco and hopped on a plane to Portland. I had time to blog, but just didn’t have any creative juices to get me blogging. It was both draining and sad, but at the same time it brought our whole family together again to celebrate my Opa’s life.

I’ll be catching up on my posts this week. I’ve got some stories about my adventures in Paris and London to still talk about. Thursday, I’m getting on another plane. I'm off to the Hampton's for a wedding. I just can’t seem to stop traveling this summer.

Keep an eye out for some new posts because they’re coming your way.

xo, Caitlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home