Day Dreaming: A New Bed

When I want to redecorate a little something in my apartment I usually get a new pillow, candle or pillowcase. Lately, I’ve had a hankering to do something bigger. Since we’re not moving anytime soon something’s got to give, right?
First of all, I want to buy a queen mattress. I’m tired of a full size bed. We really do need that extra four or five inches that the queen offers. Second on my list is a cushioned headboard. Every time I look through my old domino magazines (tear) I just tell myself over and over again that we need to buckle down and get a beautiful cushioned headboard. Not only are they sleek and stylish, but when you’re laying in bed reading it’s just more comfortable. One of these days I’m going to break down and buy one, but in the mean time I’ll just day dream.
{photo's from flickr and coco+kelley flickr}
Labels: bedroom, domino magazine




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home