9.03.2009

Must Have: LOVE Paperweight

I've wanted this LOVE paperweight by Robert Indiana for years. I've been thinking a lot about how I want the tables at my wedding reception to look. There are so many elements you have to think about flowers, table linens, chairs, menus. The list goes on for days. But then it occurred to me that I should think about what I want the area where the boy and I will be sitting to look like and move on from there. This is where the LOVE paperweight comes in. I'm going to have it in the middle of our place settings on the table. Just one small little touch that probably only a few guests will notice.


It's the small details of weddings that I love the most and this is definitely something that is going to be priceless.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger urbanngirl said...

OMGGG i love thisss
i want it.
i saw this in NY when i was there hehe
very cool oh and yes i have been quite buisy with school. omggg.

9/04/2009  
Blogger Fresh Promotions said...

Thanks for sharing the information…..Most of the companies sharing the promotional products such as corporate gifts, promotional pens, items, cameras, gifts, paperweights, poker sets, bags and keyrings, it gives the good results in market….

2/29/2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home