12.01.2009

Holiday Cards; No Postcards!

There will not be holiday cards coming from my house this year, instead I'm sending out postcards from Rifle Paper Co. Anna Melcon Bond's work is amazing and I'm thrilled she opened an online shop. Did I mention that the postcards are sold in sets of 10 for only $10.00. 

Her virtual shop will carry her very own greeting cards, wrapping paper, recipe cards (another favorite of mine), personalized stationary, invitation templates and children's paper goods.


Be sure to check out all of the fun paper good's Anna offers. I heading over there right now to buy more postcards in case she runs out!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mercie said...

post cards are definitely the way to go. these are so cute!
-mercie ghimire

12/01/2009  
Blogger Erin Maggie said...

Wow! I love these! It is only too bad I've stumbled upon these too late for this year. I will certainly be looking into them for next year! Thanks for the wonderful idea!

12/12/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home