10 Things That Make Me Happy: Mrs Lilien
A new year has begun and I thought the best way to start off blogging in 2010 was to introduce you to one of my favorite new blogs. I discovered Mrs. Lilien in late October. I fell in love with her blog style and her witty writing.
Kelley Lilien, is the designer and stylist behind the Mrs. Lilien Styling House - home of the Eye Candy Showcase (soon to launch in January 2010)! Since the debut of the Mrs. Lilien Styling house blog [fall '09], she's been jet-setting around prop styling photoshoots and sets.
I knew when I asked her to be part of this series it would be fabulous, and I was right. I've already added more than half of her picks to my wish list.
Thank you Mrs. Lilien for blogging here today, I couldn't be more flattered.
**********************************************************
It's a pleasure to be here, a pleasure to post - about the 10 things I fancy the most! This Mrs.'s fancies are quite delighty, and I'm happy to share and share alike-y!
A Mrs without a list of goodies? Oh my, what a bore! Thanks to Caitlin, Mrs. Lilien is in the house with splendid goodies in store...






Labels: 10 Things that Make Me Happy, fashion, guest post, interior design


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home