2.08.2010

I LOVE . . .

My latest obsession. . . the Gary Fisher Simple City 3 Stepthru. It's the perfect bike to ride around the city.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Me too, lovely! I can totally imagine myself riding it, cute!

2/08/2010  
Blogger Michelle {lovely little things} said...

What a pretty color!

2/08/2010  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

I adore the color of it!

2/08/2010  
Blogger alexandra said...

what a great bike! i can't wait to bring mine out for spring again. it's not nearly this cute though.

2/08/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sooo pretty - and would amost be enough to encourage me to take up cycling!

2/09/2010  
Blogger Sarah M said...

That bike is so gorgeous!

2/10/2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful... I miss my bike (living in a foreign country at the moment, certain things just don't fit into suitcases) and the spring...

2/10/2010  
Blogger Megan said...

I'm in love- this color and style is so adorable!

3/14/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home