Help: What Color Gray is This?
Since the wedding planning is over, I had to find a new project to keep me busy – although life does that already. I've been looking for the perfect gray to paint our apartment. Last week, while reading through some of my favorite blogs, I came across the very perfect gray on Greige, but there is one problem - I don't know what color gray it is. So, I'm coming to all of you to see if any of you know what color this is? If not, I'll be off to Benjamin Moore with this photo in hand.{photo courtesy of Greige}
Labels: decor, inspiration, interior design


5 Comments:
I don't know.. but one of my favourite greys is Sweatshirt Grey from Ben Moore.
The Ben Moore Aura line has some great greys (and they come in little sample sizes so you can test out the color without buying a lot). Wish might be what you are looking for (a pale greige). Our living room is painted in Thunder and it changes from greige to a dusky purple/grey depending on the light and time of day.
I wish I knew too! I have a fabulous grey that I love from Benjamin Moore - it's called Cotswald. Not sure how close it is though!
Erin - thanks for the BM rec. I'm going to get paint samples soon :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home