Happy {Staying in the City} Weekend!
This weekend will be filled with all things San Francisco. The hubby and I are heading down to the Ferry Building for our Saturday farmers market ritual (when there isn't a baseball game). We'll be doing more wedding gift organizing around the house, going to Benjamin Moore for paint samples and of course going to dinner with friends.
Next week I'll be posting more photos from the wedding. I'm excited to share our ceremony and reception photos with you. I've been blushing the past two days because of all the sweet comments you've left. Both of us were on cloud 9 during our "first look" photos and I'm glad all of you can see the emotion both Eric and I were experiencing.Until next week lovelies! I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo, Mrs. Caitlin


6 Comments:
have a lovely weekend. love to see more pictures!
Have a lovely weekend!!! I happen to be leaving the city and heading to the country!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com
oh, how i miss the city by the bay, the ferry building farmers market, working on 9th street/folsom @ south of market...have a wonderful weekend in my favorite city.
that was literally one of my favorite things to do in sf when i lived there, i love the ferry building farmer's markets! so many goodies. have a great weekend:)
Sounds like the perfect weekend to me, Caitlin! (or shall I say Mrs!) Enjoy the Farmer's Market, and all the fun this weekend will bring...I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures from your wedding this week :)
xoxo,
Sarah
Dear Catlin,
A belated congratulations on your wedding! Have been MIA with comments of late, however could not pass up letting you know what an incredibly beautiful bride you were. Loved the wedding pictures you posted so far.
All the very best,
Linda, xoxo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home