6.07.2010

beautiful sunporch . . .

I've been in love with sunporches for a long time - they remind me of the house I grew up in Washington D.C. This one in particular has the indoor/outdoor feel that everyone dreams of having.

The dark wall makes everything else pop - the modern lamps, white plush pillows and the amazing tribal rug make this room the best place to spend time in during the summer. All you need is a mojito while watching the sunset.

{photo courtesy of coco+kelley via lonny}

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

in my "dream home" i will have a wrap around porch ~ now i only have one attached to the back of my house - i love them tho!!!1

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

6/07/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

stunning, love all the details and it has a great masculine vibe which I love

6/07/2010  
Blogger Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

I love this sun porch. The lamps are just brilliant in this space! I'm wondering how I overlooked it in Lonny! Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

6/07/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

How lovely and cozy! Thank you for sharing... wouldn't you like to sit there? I'll take that drink you mentioned :)

xo,
Sarah

6/07/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home