7.08.2010

bubble gum pink

When I stumbled across this stunning photo of Lou Doillon, I fell in love with the bubble gum pink jacket. The contrast of textures in this outfit are perfect, her shirt is something every woman dreams of having in their closet. On to her hair - I'd like to go to her hairstylist. Those flyaway waves are perfect and exactly what I've been trying to achieve with my hair for years.
{photo: Hanneli}

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous That's Not My Age said...

Great jacket, lovely image - she's got such a good look.

7/08/2010  
Blogger Liz said...

LOVE the pink jacket! I want it!

7/08/2010  
Anonymous Claire {miss bliss} said...

i love the pink jacket! So stunning. and cute. yeah can i wake up and have my hair look like this? please.

7/08/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

she has been popping up everywhere lately it seems. she is enticing and mysterious but sweet and perfect- her music (video especially) is so fantastic.

7/08/2010  
Blogger lu said...

love that jacket, too! i actually just posted on how i wish there was more REAL pink than pale blushes :) check it out--theres an awesome pink jacket there, too clothesure

7/09/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Love her look! and that jacket is so so so chic... sometimes, we just need that punch of color, right? :)

7/09/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home