7.01.2010

july calls for . . .



. . . lazy days, picnics in the park, day trips to the Marin Headlands and Napa and of course going to the farmers market for fresh fruit, veggies and flowers. Hoping I can spend some warm July days relaxing like this . . .

{Photos: Matt Jones for Elle Italia via Aubery Road}

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger LifestyleBohemia said...

Perfect images! I hope July is filled with relaxing hammock time!

7/01/2010  
Anonymous Ludmila {creamylife.com} said...

great images, which are relaxing themselves! happy 1st july!

7/01/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

i've always dreamed to be laying on a hammock in Georgia or something @ a peach farm - wierd i know .. but just seems the place to REALLY do it .. haha

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

7/01/2010  
Blogger Liz said...

LOVE these pictures! Gorgeous! I can't wait for those exact same things :) Especially the picnics in the park!

7/01/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home