7.21.2010

SF Chronicle Feature: Our Ladies of the Blog

Four up-and-coming local design bloggers reveal their favorite Bay Area decor depots, cheap tricks, prized possessions and must-clicks.

I am honored to be one of four up-and-coming San Francisco design bloggers featured this morning in the San Francisco Chronicle. The other ladies have incredibly inspiring blogs and I'm lucky to be part of this group. Please find the article on SFGate.com.

I'll be scanning in the print feature soon!

{photo: SFGate.com}

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Congratulations, Cailtin! That's wonderful news! You certainly deserve this... you are one of my very favorites :)

xoxo

7/21/2010  
Blogger Logan said...

So very exciting! Congratulations!

7/21/2010  
Blogger Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

congrats! so exciting!!!

xo,
cristin

7/21/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

congratulations Caitlin, I have it open ready to read in a bit, I checked the photo though and you look gorgeous!! xoxo

7/21/2010  
Anonymous teebarnes said...

Congratulations Caitlin!

7/21/2010  
Anonymous Christina @ greige and My Sparrow said...

Congrats!

7/22/2010  
Blogger Caitlin said...

Thank you all for your support on the Chronicle feature. It means the world to me!

7/22/2010  
Blogger Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

This is a huge deal ~ congrats! Well-deserved!

7/22/2010  
Blogger Megan said...

Congrats on such an accomplishment!!

7/24/2010  
Blogger Tea Joeli said...

First time on your blog:)

It's great, i love it!!!!

http://www.thebrunetteworld.com/

xxx

10/09/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home