On the Menu: Peach Blueberry Galettes


Yesterday I had to dig out my sundresses because we're finally getting a taste of summer weather. It feels oh so good! Lately I've been eating peaches, blueberries, plums and strawberries like they are going out of season. I found a delicious recipe that everyone should try - you won't regret it.
These petite peach and blueberry galettes are the perfect summer dessert for an August night. If you want to transport yourself to heaven, this is the dessert. Thank you Helen for letting me share your beautiful photos and recipe with my readers. Don't forget to get the recipe here.
*photos via Tartelette
Labels: on the menu, recipe


3 Comments:
OMG that looks so yummy right now!
I saved this too!! Can't wait to try it out! I love the bike shots too...
the pictures look so inviting. am saving this for a nice spring tea time. thanks
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home