happy {wedding} weekend!

Another week has come and gone. I've been counting down the days for my journey up to Seattle, where I'll be searching for treasured spots, enjoying some porch time with Cassandra and Erin, and going to a beautiful wedding lakeside. I can't wait for the adventures this weekend will bring! What are all of you looking forward to?
Have a lovely weekend!
xo, Caitlin
*photo via apartment 34


5 Comments:
Just going to take it easy and finish my book :) Have a nice weekend!
nothing I love more than summer weddings... soo much fun!
I LOVE that picture! She looks so happy and you can't even see her whole face!
A bit of a family party...can't wait! Enjoy yours!
Have a wonderful time, lovely Caitlin! This weekend, I will be working, but enjoying some time outside, sleeping in, and eating ice cream :)
xoxo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home