8.10.2010

perfect summer outfit . . .


It's images like these that make me crave summer weather - it hasn't been warmer than 60 degrees in a few weeks. Luckily, I'm heading up to Seattle for a wedding this weekend where I'll be getting a small taste of summer. This outfit is giving me some ideas of what to pack - doesn't she look effortlessly chic?

In the meantime I'll be living vicariously through all the blogs that bring me style inspiration.

*photos via Vanessa Jackson

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Effortlessly chic indeed. Gotta love that clutch.

8/10/2010  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

perfect summery look!!! love the little coral necklace and that prada clutch is to die for!! :)

8/10/2010  
Blogger Anna @ IHOD said...

oh i just love this outfit! It is perfect chic!

8/10/2010  
Blogger Creategirl said...

Love love love look! My favorite part is its forgiving if there was too much summer fun at the BBQ...my type of top! Have fun at the wedding!

8/10/2010  
Anonymous claire @ ohlala and missbliss said...

CAITLIN. I JUST LOVE THIS SO MUCH. so cute, now dont u wish we could have that kinda weather to pull it off? hehe

8/10/2010  
Anonymous claire @ ohlala and missbliss said...

CAITLIN. I JUST LOVE THIS SO MUCH. so cute, now dont u wish we could have that kinda weather to pull it off? hehe

8/10/2010  
Blogger Carpe Diem said...

Clean lines and perfect soft colors....lovely. If I had legs like those, I would so be rockin' this outfit.

8/10/2010  
Blogger lu said...

this girl is adorable! i love the denim shorts with a white blouse for summer, but those boots would have me sweating. its been soo hot in nyc lately!

CLOTHESURE

8/10/2010  
Anonymous chelsea said...

This top is adorable!

8/25/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home