7.29.2010

room inspiration: blue

Hello new bedroom inspiration. Since painting our apartment I've been searching far and wide for inspiration. When I came across this image I gasped for air. It has the blues, ivories and a touch of shimmer that I've been trying to work into our decor. Although my style is a mix of antiques with modern pieces, I think I can still achieve something similar.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that mirrored vanity is killer!

7/29/2010  
Blogger Mary said...

Lovely bedroom!! I especially love the combination of pillows on the bed! Very soothing and feminine.

7/29/2010  
Blogger Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

A little mirrored furniture in a bedroom is like the glimmer of a cocktail ring ... the perfect finishing touch!

7/29/2010  
Blogger Global Atelier said...

I love the lightness of the blue - very nice!

7/29/2010  
Blogger Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

Everything in this room is so right, and then the mirrored dresser ties it all together. Beautiful.

7/29/2010  
Blogger Carpe Diem said...

I have to say I truly love it. I love a blue gray in a bedroom...really any room...which is why I used it in my bedroom.

7/29/2010  
Blogger lu said...

love it! they always say blue is a good color for bedrooms because its soothing, right ? go for it!

CLOTHESURE

7/29/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home