10 Things That Make Me Happy: A Diary of Lovely
Happy Monday! We had amazing weather here in San Francisco - blue skies and warm air. What more could you ask for? Well, the entire Rue team was together this weekend for photo shoots around the bay and our Kate Spade launch party in Marin. Thank you everyone for coming out (and dealing with the awful traffic) to come celebrate with us.
Today, I'm over-joyed with excitement to have Helena from A Diary of Lovely here. Helena has supported me each and every day on my blog. I wake up every morning to the sweetest comments from her on my posts and they make me smile from ear to ear. I've never met anyone in the blogosphere that has taken the time to support her follow bloggers like Helena. Helena, you are a ray of sunshine in the blog world. Thank you for all of the amazing support!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hello all! I'm Helena from A Diary of Lovely and let me tell you, I'm H-A-P-P-Y to be here sharing my happy list! I discovered Sacramento Street through this series and since then I have been hoping one day I would also be part of it. So thank you very much sweet Caitlin, I'm really excited!!

1. Rachel's divine Rice, the smoother, creamier most delicious rice pudding I have ever tasted. Even better than home made, trust me!
2. Stripes, and especially Petit Bateau ones. They add a classic vibe to any outfit.
3. Inspiration boards. For different reasons. I like how they look. I love the colors. I love they represent everything we all love.
4. Anthropologie (especially cardigans). I love Anthro, besides loving it, it is really THE store that makes me happy.
5. Cakes, and if they are beautiful, even better. I have a very sweet tooth and I love the boost a good cake bite gives me. ha!
6. Twilight, ooooh yes! The books and oh yes the films too. What can I say, I'm a Twilight girl. Team... Edward of course.
7. The Penguin classic clothbound, because they are classics at the end of the day + incredibly gorgeous.
8. Brass ornaments, my complete new obsession.
9. Perfumes, I can't understand women who don't use perfumes. I feel naked if I ever forget to put some. And if the bottle is
pretty like this one, even better!
10. Louboutin, duh! Do I need to explain?
Labels: 10 Things that Make Me Happy, guest post


12 Comments:
Number 2 and number 4 are so you, Helena! Fab list!
Caitlin - hope yesterday's party was a blast!
yay we have so much in common, Helena! great list! xoxo
Great post! The clothbounds are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
i'll take Loubs anyday - and hello stripes - LIVE for em'!
PS PASS IT ON - please come by and join in on my GIVE-AWAY - 2 winners announced Oct 13th!!
*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~
No surprise I just adore Helena's list! Whwat a wonderful series :)
Helena is one of my favorite bloggers—I love her answers! I am right with her on stripes, Anthropologie sweaters as well as sweets.
Hope you both had a wonderful weekend,
xo
Thank you SO SO much Caitlin for having me here today, really excited and honored!
and thank you all for your sweet comments, overwhelmed with joy! xoxo
great post! Love stripes! love it all really.:)
So happy you had Helena as a guest. She is one of my favorites - so amazingly sweet. Great list too!!!
Such a fab list Helena! with you 100% on the Louboutin's - definitely no explanation needed :)
Great choices, Helena!
NOOOOO HELENA! TEAM JACOB!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home