10.29.2010

happy {texas} weekend!

After a whirlwind week of World Series madness, I'm ready to board the Giants chartered flight to Dallas, Texas for the weekend. I'm excited to explore a place I've never been and also cheer on the Giants as they fight to win the World Series. It's an exciting time in our household. My husband's dream of being part of a team that is in the World Series is coming true before my eyes and I'll never forget these moments we share together.

Have a wonderful weekend lovies! Go Giants!


xo, Caitlin

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger C. Anne said...

That sounds tremendously exciting! Good luck then and have a wonderful weekend!

10/29/2010  
Blogger CECELIA said...

GO GIANTS!!!!! <3

10/29/2010  
Blogger momerati said...

Safe travels and go Giants!!

10/30/2010  
Blogger Loca por tu Ropa said...

Beautiful blog!!
Kisses from Madrid..
María

10/31/2010  
Blogger ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Such a sweet blog, just came across ur blog and i really like it.Thanks for sharing.
Happy November ;)

11/01/2010  
Blogger Taylor Sterling said...

The giants almost have this!! I can taste victory. Although I kind of hope Texas wins this game so they come back to SF and win!

11/01/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home