10.22.2010

longing for a lazy day . . .



I'm ready to wrap myself up in cozy knits to keep myself warm in San Francisco's chilly fog. So, I think it's time to retire my sandals and sundresses and bring out my favorite chunky knit sweaters.

With the stress the SF Giants are causing my household, all I want to do is hunker down at home and relax by spending endless hours in bed, cooking homemade meals and sipping cups of tea. Well, I'm dreaming - a day like this isn't coming my way for awhile, but a girl can dream, right?

What are you dreaming of? Sleeping in? Relaxing in front of a fire with your favorite magazine? Having a few hours to yourself to do whatever you want?

*photos: 1. Simply Seductive 2. Julia 3. Flor_

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME TOO!

10/22/2010  
Anonymous Christina @ greige and My Sparrow said...

More than you could imagine... That sweater is fantastic!

10/22/2010  
Blogger Taylor Sterling said...

That really does sounds perfect! I wish I had a fire place! Too bad the Giants have to play another game! Grr!

10/22/2010  
Anonymous Bianca said...

Absolutely in love with all three of these images and desperately craving a chunky ivory scarf...

http://alittlewhitemouse.blogspot.com/

10/22/2010  
Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

I totally agree with you! I would love a cozy weekend as well... this SF weather is so yucky!

xo,
dCc

10/22/2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

these images make me want to crawl back in bed. SF giants will prevail this saturday. looking forward to the battle. as for moi, celebrating my 6 yr wedding anniversary with the hubs which means a date night and hotel romp.. life doesn't get better than that, at least when you're a mum. ha!
enjoy your weekend.

10/22/2010  
Blogger Caitlin said...

So glad all of you loved the chunky sweater! I'm definitely going to be hunting one down this weekend.

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies! xoxo

10/22/2010  
Blogger Savvy in San Francisco said...

We are supposed to be headed down to Half Moon Bay to do a little pumpkin patch exploring and then to Sam's for lobster rolls. But I am not sure with all of this rain! Have fun in Portland!

10/22/2010  
Blogger Nicole said...

the first picture is exactly the reason why i think sometimes that i want bangs :) hair that is just put up casually but still so pretty!

10/25/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home