10.15.2010

Dollhouse Envy

Is this cool or what? Curbed National messengered dollhouses to six shelter publications for a scheme called "Operation Dollhouse." Each publication had to decorate the dollhouse and photograph the finished project. The publications then had to send everything into Curbed National. The results are amazing. Take a look for yourself and then go vote for your favorite.



Can I live in the Lonny, Elle Decor or House Beautiful dollhouses? They are beautiful! When I was little I spent my mornings, afternoons and evenings decorating dollhouses - and I'm still doing it, but in a larger scale.

Which was your favorite? Be sure to hop on over to Curbed National to cast your vote because the winning team gets delicious treats from Momofuku Milk Bar!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awe - SUPER cute!

10/15/2010  
Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

How fun is this? I think the Elle Decor is my favorite of all -- how fantastic :)

10/16/2010  
Blogger jacqueline. said...

So much fun! What a great idea!!

11/07/2010  
Blogger Anna said...

the cobalt blue in the elle decor house is my favorite.

11/18/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home