10.14.2010

Autumn with Elva Fields

Words cannot describe how beautiful each and every necklace that Emily, the designer behind Elva Fields, creates. Something I love about her designs is each necklace has a different personality and with that it will be bought by the person that has that style. These are just a few (of many) favorites this season!

* The winner of the custom blog makeover giveaway will be announced tomorrow morning.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Global Atelier said...

I especially like the one that looks like a necklace of almonds. They are all so pretty!

10/14/2010  
Blogger Amanda* said...

oh, goodness! I want them all!

10/14/2010  
Blogger Treadgold said...

Love seeing a fellow jewellery designer doing beautiful things. You can see the thought and work that has gone into these pieces. Gorgeous.

10/14/2010  
Anonymous Emily Maynard said...

Completely made my day to see this...thank you for such kind words! Have a wonderful weekend!

10/15/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home