11.04.2010

crisp weather

Can you believe it's already November? I most certainly cannot. Even though we had a hint of summer weather this week - there is a chill in the air. It's time to bring out all of my favorite coats (I have WAY too many)!


One thing I love about this time of year is that you step outside and can instantly tell it's autumn by the smell in the air. Don't you love this time of year?


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

i just ran to grab a coffee. correction. a PEPPERMINT MOCHA! IN a holiday cup. awesomeness. and i think it began snowing on me... kind of. not sure, but it was cold and there was precipitation.

:)

11/04/2010  
Blogger Megan Elizabeth Johnson said...

I just bought a coat almost identical to the one in the picture. :)

11/04/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home