11.10.2010

it's pom pom time

My mom just informed me she is half way done with wrapping Christmas presents, which means I need to get started on my Christmas shopping. I've been searching far and wide for some fun jewelry for friends - these pom pom necklaces by The Vamoose are perfect. I might have to get one for myself!

*photos: The Vamoose

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I have been so close to buying something so many times, i definitely need something from Vamoose, she makes the most beautiful necklaces ever!

11/10/2010  
Anonymous Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

So adorable...and really inexpensive too, great gift idea!

11/10/2010  
Blogger Olivia said...

oh gosh, LOVE THESE. so pretty. the colors are also to die for!

11/10/2010  
Blogger shanners said...

oh my, pom poms are my weakness!

post on http://shannersinthecity.blogspot.com/ to follow...

11/11/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home