11.25.2010

thankful for . . .

This year been a special one - Eric and I now call each other husband and wife, friends - old and new - inspired me to follow my dreams, family that supports me at every turn in the road and amazing Sacramento Street readers that share this space with me. I have so much to be thankful for this year.

I wish each and everyone of you a wonderful Thanksgiving - may it be filled with family, friends and lots of yummy treats. All of us have so much to be grateful for this year!

xo, Caitlin

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Lund said...

Happy Thanksgiving Caitlin!! Hope you have a great day / long weekend. Let's definitely try to get together again before Christmas! xx

11/25/2010  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Happy Thanksgiving Caitlin, hope you are having a great day xoxo

11/25/2010  
Blogger Creategirl said...

I hope you had a wonderful long weekend. This quote is just amazing and really right on! This year strangers have become friends and yes a house turns into a home! I can't wait to see what this upcoming year holds for you. Thanks for all the wonderful posts you write!

11/28/2010  
Anonymous little pink room said...

Beautiful pictures. So cozy!

11/29/2010  
Blogger Cindy Van Dyck said...

Hayhay!
How are you? Your blog is great and I love your pictures and posts! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

Thanks and love,
Cindy

11/29/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home