What A Night: Kelly Wearstler + Elle Decor Showhouse
Last night Katie Armour and I were lucky enough to be invited to two fabulous events. First we met up at Gump's for the Kelly Wearstler book signing. Let me just say, she is beautiful and so down to earth. Best part, she recognized my blog name and asked me for my card - I almost fainted. I will treasure my signed copy of Hue forever!
After that we hopped in my car and drove over to St. Francis Wood to the Elle Decor Showhouse. It was spectacular - bravo to every single designer! I managed to snap a few photos even though the house was packed with stylish San Franciscans. Enjoy!

Row one - Grant Gibson's Youth Bedroom: Do you want to be transported back to your teens - just walk right into Grant's ultra fab teen bedroom. He nailed it! Not only are the pink walls and wallpaper fabulous, but he staged it perfectly. Just imagine twilight, Gaga, iPad, popcorn and the best part a lipstick heart with "edward" in the middle!
Elizabeth Martin's Bedroom: Stepping into this tranquil bedroom I instantly felt as though I could live there - wish I could. The neutral palette accompanied with blues and a hint of yellow make this room perfection. A few of my favorite things; the custom-made headboard (I want it in my house now), the blanket Elizabeth made at the end of the bed and the blue velvet chair (I would curl up with a book or a stack of magazines every night if I had this chair). The last touch I fell head-over-heels for - a custom journal on the bedside table with Elizabeth's name on it. She saw me gasp and told me you can get one here. I'm running to Papyrus today to get my very own!Labels: decor, decorate, Elle Decor, interior design


7 Comments:
wow. you ladies must have had a BLAST. fab photos. xo
SO JEALOUS! Looks amazing! Love the octagon shaped table....WANT....
It looks like an amazing show. I adore the Grant Gibson room!!!
Sounds like a fun night and looks like a beautiful showhome!
Caitlin sounds like so much fun, two of my faves ladies hitting my fave town, jealous me? nah!! totally!!
I missed seeing Elizabeth's room... still be worked on. Wow, missed a lot of good things!!!
I posted some photos too of my tour of the house Wednesday...
xo,
cristin
So glad you two made it! xxChasa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home