cape-tastic

Do you ever come across a look that you want to steal? It happens to me all the time. Sometimes I just want the bag, shoes, or the perfect handbag that needs to be on my shoulder - in this case I want the WHOLE look. From head to toe, it's pure perfection. This gals got fabulous style . . . she even cuffs her jeans like I do.
Anyone know where I can get a cape and boots like hers? They are going directly on my wishlist!


9 Comments:
I love the look! I remember looking it up on her site where she got the cape from, it's in one of her posts for sure! Let me know if you find one that's similar!
I hope you had a good holiday :)
CAPE-TASTIC!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
That is a great cape! I saw some at Zara recently that were pretty great, too.
- Vanessa Elizabeth
Mmmm, I want her gloves! Especailly today!!!
Ahh, that cape rocks! Seriously, where can I get that?
I have this same girl/outfit on my inspiration board. I ripped it out of some magazine not really knowing where it came from and just the other day my friend said, this looks like a Sartorialist shot. Hmm, glad to know the source now. Thanks!
The whole look is fantastic! But loving the cape especially!
Xo Mervi
http://myfriendjules.blogspot.com/
This is The Cherry Blossom Girl. She always has amazing outfits~ perhaps it's her Parisian je ne sais quoi? Perfection.
Zara has a cape like that or you could go look at vintage shops. The boots are chloe. Good luck in your shopping endevor its always alot of fun getting inspiration from something then going out and creating a look from it.
-Kirstie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home