it's friday!
This week went by incredibly slow, but luckily I got a lot checked off my never ending to do list. I'll get to pause and take it easy tonight but I've got a busy weekend ahead - no down time, but that's alright sometimes it's just the way it goes. I'm ready to take on my client meetings, rise before the sun to get some goodies at the flea market, spend time with friends and of course attend a Super Bowl party.I hope all of you have some down time this weekend to get some rest and I'll check up with you on Monday!
xx, Caitlin
* Photos: 1. Convey 2. Ditte Isager Photography 3. Crush Cul de Sac 4. Jamie & Larry Oliver’s Home 5. Patterson Maker
Labels: decor, inspiration, interior design, weekend


2 Comments:
happy weekend and maybe i'll catch you at the alameda!
Love the pics. They are always so beautiful and well put together. Hope you are having a great weekend:)
Sabrina
http://missworkingirl.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home