it's friday!
This weekend will be spent half running around getting work crossed off my to-do list and the other half enjoying quality time at home. I'm excited for both!I hope all of you enjoy a lovely weekend filled with a little time to relax and possibly a peek of sunshine.
xo, Caitlin
PS. Don't forget to check out my guest post over on Sarah's blog - it was a fun one to put together!
Photos: musings in femininity, that kind of woman, Pinterest, and dress design decor by Cindy Loughridge
Labels: weekend


13 Comments:
Hope you have a great relaxing weekend...get some stuff done and if you do your hair like the girl in the pic then you will be looking fab! xo
Jenna - wish I was talented enough to do my hair like this...Have a wonderful weekend! xx
I always appreciate your posts of interiors. Keep it up because I think you have a fantastic eye!
Thanks Camille. I hope you have a lovely weekend. Stay rain in this rain we're having!
Hello Caitlin,
I was just on Sarah's blog minutes ago and loved your guest post—I plan to try your new rule: no tech. past 10! Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend—I am crossing my fingers for sunshine, too*
xoxo
So incredibly pretty! Goodness!
xo
www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com
I wonder how to do the hair at the bottom right. It looks amazing! And have a great weekend!
Fab collage! I LOVE that outfit!I hope you're enjoying your weekend!! xxxxxxxxx
alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com
Love those trousers at top right, incredible - where are they from? Have a great weekend. (Pouring here in the East Bay)
that girls hair is AMAZING. I do something similar but it never looks at beautiful as that. I want.
hope ur enjoying! i know i am = wish i just had off tomorrow!
Love the hairdo...your picture collages are always the best!
That messy bun is beautiful! Wish I could get my hair to do that... :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home