2.16.2011

a perfect combination

This classic outfit has me day-dreaming for warm spring days where I can spend the day brunching with girlfriends and finding treasures at consignment shops around the city. Ahhhhh, a girl can dream - instead I'll be wearing rain boots and my trench for the next couple of days.

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

A lovely outfit! Love the bag and the shades. Great look, Caitlin!

2/16/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes please to the shoes!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

2/16/2011  
Blogger Marie said...

Thats what I call the perfect outfit! xoxo Marie

2/16/2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ummm spotted flats...yes please!

2/16/2011  
Blogger wishful nals said...

LOVE those shoes.

2/16/2011  
Anonymous Jewel at EatDrinkShopLove said...

I Love Everything about this Outfit!

2/16/2011  
Anonymous Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Such classics, I love those shoes!

2/16/2011  
Blogger Cez said...

just perfect!!!!!

2/16/2011  
Anonymous Vanessa Elizabeth I Ruffled Rose said...

What a fabulous outfit! I cannot wait for summer in Vancouver. The weather has been far too unpredictable this week for me to wear anything by rain boots.

2/16/2011  
Blogger Bethy said...

Sigh. Yeah, SF's a little wet these days. I'm looking forward to more weeks like the last!

Lovely little blog you've got here.

2/16/2011  
Anonymous Tulip Louise said...

Great pairing, my dear! Too cute.

2/16/2011  
Blogger Jen said...

Love the ballet flats, where are they from?

2/17/2011  
Blogger Dana Gastelum said...

I really need this outfit! Gorgeous! I just found your blog and I'm a new follower! Great pictures, great inspiration :)
Have a wonderful day!
Dana
http://southerninspired.blogspot.com/

2/17/2011  
Anonymous In Pursuit of Style said...

Totally cute and comfortable! I will need to borrow this look for my weekends!

http://inpursuitofstyle.soniasgupta.com

3/01/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home