2.11.2011

Sacramento Street on ElleDecor.com!

What a great way to end a wonderful week. I'm so tickled to have been featured on Elle Decor's website - one of my all time favorite magazines. Since it's a magazine that I've been reading since I can remember, it means even more to be part of their "Design Insiders’ Weekly Finds."


If you've never been to Jessica's utterly inspiring blog, Destined to Design - go now! When I need a burst of inspiration it's the first place I go. Plus, she's the sweetest lady out there in the blogsphere.


Hope of all of you have a lovely weekend - I'm off to celebrate with a little bubbly!


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Congrats on the feature. So nice to see bloggers make it big!


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

2/11/2011  
Blogger Color Collective said...

Yay! Congrats, that is awesome!!

2/11/2011  
Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

How cool. Congrats!

2/11/2011  
Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting. :) Time to celebrate most certainly.

2/12/2011  
Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

Congrats!! That is so very exciting!

xx,
dCc

2/13/2011  
Blogger Nanna said...

Really nice to see! Congratulations! :)

2/13/2011  
Blogger Alicia Lund said...

SO awesome! Congratulations Caitlin!! xx

2/14/2011  
Blogger Treadgold said...

Congrats! I would be tickled pink by that, better make it a few glasses of bubbly I say!

2/14/2011  
Blogger South of Market said...

First of all, a big cheers and congrats for making the "virtual" pages of Elle Decor!! We are in complete agreement that, along with Sac Street, Destined to Design is one of the best!

2/16/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home